Servicing.... Confused..

SunZed

Hi,

I am currently looking at getting my 350z '04 GT serviced in the next month or so..

It's on 48k miles at the moment. So i'll be looking at a P2 service.

From what i've read I need:

Brake Fluid,

Oil + Oilfilter

Coolant

Plugs

Air Filter

If you can confirm this list and perhaps recommend what to buy it would make my life alot easier and hopefully cheaper. :)

Thanks.

it really depends on the service history of the car, and whats been done in the past.

I've just had a P2 done, about same mileage as yours, I got the plugs changed but the coolant and brake fluid were both tested and found to be within spec so didn't need changing this time.

it really depends on the service history of the car, and whats been done in the past.

I've just had a P2 done, about same mileage as yours, I got the plugs changed but the coolant and brake fluid were both tested and found to be within spec so didn't need changing this time.

+1 - but take advice on the plugs - they're not due until 54k - see what they look like

the search button is your friend ;)http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=32277