New pictures taken this eve after a clean...

Jak

Thanks Guys, unfourtunatly it looks like i may have under-exposed again - i was obviously going for darker shots with the sort of light anyway but on other screens ive looked at the pics on they look alot better than on my work PC - so i dont know how they are turning out for you guys.....

Jak

Cheers Stan, i will give it a try - i dont have PS on my computer so all i can use is the basic tools on photobucket for now which seem to lose alot of the pictures depth to me - i think my brother may have PS so will see what i can do!

I'll get it right one day!!

Jak

Lovely car dude ... the carbon splitter looks great against the gun metal colour

+1 , looks similar to my splitter in the pics

Thanks Guys!

Unfourtunatly the splitter is not carbon I had it painted K11 Smoke (the same colour used for the Splitters and Skirts on the GTR R35's)

Not quite the same as yours Chadwick, think yours is Veilside? Mine is a Nismo (US only i think?) - Very similar though as you say! Would have loved a carbon Veilside but the budget wouldnt stretch!!

Jak