Got her yesterday!! Oh and thanks!!

BTD

Firstly thank you to Mike, Liam, Jacko, lomoto, prescience, TheMinel and Sarnie for all your help and welcome to me :thumbs: . It made the decision to carryon and buy a 350Z far less painful and worry free than it could of been if I had just asked the Dealer questions (none of which they would of answered convincingly if my experience is anything to go by!) :headhurt:

Took her out for a quick spin earlier, and have discovered a possible problem. I think there is a link between high fuel consumption and the accelerator.... although still checking this out! :doh:

I can't get over how many people still stand and stare at the motor when I go by. Neighbours who have never spoken to me in 3 years come up and have a chat about the car and how cool it looks!!

I do agree with them on this point!!!! :teeth:

The engine sounds phenomenal, and you can tell by the ride quality it is an all round great car. I sometimes have to keep telling myself to keep an eye on the road, as passing other cars it's fun to look at their reactions!!

All for a car thats been around for coming up to 3 years! Lucky Nissan made the wise move of not flooding the market I say.

Thats to everyone for a great site, and to the discounts you can get with codes from the Admin/Mods!! I have already put these to good use and am very greatful indeed! :yahoo::notworthy:

Will try and get some pics up when the weather sorts itself out!!

Keep up the good work/public service this site is doing, I am recommending it to all my mates that have suddenly found an interest in buying a new car!!!

Ben,

Thanks for the thanks.....you're welcome, you're one of us now ;):D

Anyway, glad you're enjoying yourself, now you can take part in spotting other "wise" members driving Zeds etc, and getting anyone with one to join up. Get some of the spotted cards printed out.

Oh and get some pics up when you can mate (which will be a while, as you'll be out driving all the time :teeth:)

:thumbs: