Ripspeed Donny 2006

Removed

Ill try and get my pics uploaded some time tomorrow.

We had a good chat with Tim Marshall (driver of the Sumo Power Z) inthe pits on Saturday. Yes, I do have a close up of the broken driveshaft.

It sheared! Thats an inch thick carbon steel shaft sheared off! But. and it is a big BUT.

The car is pushing 700Nm of torque. Enough to give any driveshaft something to think about. :headhurt:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will,

sorry to have missed you we must have been watching the drifting (left sometime before 2)

As you say there will be plenty other meets, even Rockingham.

Steve

I stopped by your little nook twice in the day, once before 2pm and then sometime before i left at around 4pm, but there was no on there, just 4 or 5 lonesome zed's!

Will

Had a good day on Saturday (biying that programme was a genius plan !! )

Good to see the drifting and the madd jet Quad bike !!

I though the pink zed broke a half shaft, not the main drive shaft, it looked very metal like to me !

All good fun !!

Steve

What a brilliant weekend!!! Thanks to Val for making me feel welcome with the Z gang and hopefully I will be able to bring my own Z along to show with you all soon!!

Val, I hope you had a good night on Saturday, we're not normally all that mad but as it was the first main show of the year, I think a lot of people got carried away a bit!! All good fun though!! :yahoo: You'll have to come out with us again at the next weekend show! :teeth:

I have to say, all the Z's were looking fantastic and all the people I was with commented on how good they looked as well. :thumbs:

Just some of the pics I took of the weekend!! Sorry I didn't get any of the stand on Sunday but I left the camera in the car! :blush:

z1.jpg

Z2.jpg

Z3.jpg

Z4.jpg

Z5.jpg

Z6.jpg

Z7.jpg

DSC00557.jpg

DSC00556.jpg

DSC00555.jpg

DSC00554.jpg

DSC00553.jpg

DSC00552.jpg

DSC00551.jpg

DSC00550.jpg

DSC00549.jpg

DSC00548.jpg

DSC00547.jpg

DSC00546.jpg

DSC00544.jpg

DSC00541.jpg

DSC00537.jpg

DSC00535.jpg

DSC00534.jpg

DSC00533.jpg

DSC00532.jpg

DSC00531.jpg

DSC00530.jpg

DSC00529.jpg

DSC00521.jpg

DSC00520.jpg

Had a good day on sunday , nice to meet up and meet other 350z owners .

some very nice cars and goodies for sale on the trade stalls .

the drifting was spot on , i hope the sumo 350z receved good points .

Cant wait for the next show , we will all have to try to get there and have lots of more 350's on the stand

patto