Ripspeed Donny 2006

Removed

I'm pretty sure this is the one that we are all booked into. 3.5 miles from Donington Park so means it is not a mega early start on the Sunday.

http://www.travelodge.co.uk/find_a_hotel/hotel/hotel_id/126/NottinghamEMAirportDoningtonParkM1

Feel free to check the location if you like and confirm the booking. They are all in my name....Trowbridge.

I have 5 rooms booked, 3 non-smoking and 2 smoking. We need 3 so if you need them, you are welcome to 2 of them at £45 per night per room.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ewwwww non smoking please! :)

Mind you if these guys don't get a move on, can I put my car on the Yoco stand??? these don't seem to interested, as they don't answer on the thread OR send me the info I need..... :dry:

right guys, thanks for the info received up to now via PM.....

looks like steve_b and Chesterfield will need a room each in hotels (if they are not camping) so I'll leave them sort their own accomodation.

Also, looks like the other side will be out in force, should be a laugh! :lol:B)

right then, quite confusing, and it's only for 4 cars! :wacko:

For the purposes of PRE-BOOKING and paying for tickets, only:

TheMinel all weekend no passenger, camping

Steve_b all weekend, passenger, not camping

Steve_Jones, all weekend, (PASSENGER???) not camping

Chesterfield, all weekend, no passenger (wife will come up in the Golf support vehicle hence normal spectator ticket) no camping

Nismo350Z, sunday only, no passenger, no stand, will come as spectator

Looks like I'm the only one camping :wacko: that's gotta feel weird :lol:

Anymore for anymore?????

You sure you don't want a room mate??? I camped at Donny last year and froze my ass off!!!!!!!! You're more than welcome to chill with all us Yoco lads in the evening and have a couple of beers in the warmth (I sorted their rooms as well) if you want so long as you don't mind me picking your brains about the Z!! :thumbs:

You sure you don't want a room mate??? I camped at Donny last year and froze my ass off!!!!!!!! You're more than welcome to chill with all us Yoco lads in the evening and have a couple of beers in the warmth (I sorted their rooms as well) if you want so long as you don't mind me picking your brains about the Z!! :thumbs:

ah what the hell, I'll have a room then :teeth:

TheMinel all weekend no passenger, not camping

Steve_b all weekend, passenger, not camping

Steve_Jones, all weekend, no passenger, not camping

Chesterfield, all weekend, no passenger (wife will come up in the Golf support vehicle hence normal spectator ticket) not camping

Nismo350Z, sunday only, no passenger, no stand, will come as spectator

ok guys, I got the tickets and passes: please paypal money to:

theminel@yahoo.co.uk

I can either send you the tickets or we can just meet up before getting in and can distribute them there :)

Steve_b all weekend, passenger, not camping 2 tickets total £55

Steve_Jones, all weekend, no passenger, not camping 1 ticket total £25

Chesterfield, all weekend, no passenger (wife will come up in the Golf support vehicle hence normal spectator ticket) not camping 1 ticket total £25 wife will get ticket as spectator PAID

Nismo350Z, sunday only, no passenger, no stand, will come as spectator they will sort tickets as spectators

ok guys, I got the tickets and passes: please paypal money to:

theminel@yahoo.co.uk

I can either send you the tickets or we can just meet up before getting in and can distribute them there :)

Steve_b all weekend, passenger, not camping 2 tickets total £55

Steve_Jones, all weekend, no passenger, not camping 1 ticket total £25

Chesterfield, all weekend, no passenger (wife will come up in the Golf support vehicle hence normal spectator ticket) not camping 1 ticket total £25 wife will get ticket as spectator PAID

Nismo350Z, sunday only, no passenger, no stand, will come as spectator they will sort tickets as spectators

steve_jones and steve_b please read above ;):)

yeah I'm the one who gets in with the free ticket :bleh:;)

Not only I paid, but I advanced the money for you lot too, and will need to put it back on the credit card soon enough, so the 2 steves please send away :bleh:

It is. Just us I'm afraid. We have individual show-car passes hence why they needed all the info in the first place.

That's why it's good to book in advance for this sort of things :)

OK: cars can get in and out of the show ground before 9AM and after 6PM

Thanks Steve for the E-cheque....! :wacko: never received one before! needs clearing apparently :lol: ooooooo don't trust you :lol:

only steve_jones left to pay! :)

is there any spaces left?

due to change at work iam off on the sunday and would like to bring the 350 down and park on the stand with you all if thats ok with every one .

if any tickets need paying now i can paypall the money or pay on the sunday , whats ever best .

please let me known if this is ok

Thanks Paul

there is! :)

entrance for "stands" will be possible until 8:30am at the latest! so early start all weekend for us and for you on Sunday

We won't camp (we are too posh for that, it has been decided :lol: ) so we'll have to get back in by then too, on Sunday (and Saturday anyway).

For the ticket (and car pass, you need one of those too) we'll have to contact the organisers tomorrow and let you know :) They did say to Chesterfield it might be possible, so hopefully it'll be ok :) We'll need your reg plate too (for the above pass)

patto (and anyone ese who wants to come at the last minute, you have to ring this number 01775 768661, quote you want to get onto the 350z-uk.com stand, pay with a credit or debit card, and give your details and car registration.

Ticket and stand will be collected at the gate, but if we met before getting in, both on saturday and sunday, we should be collecting it together anyway :)

Valerio

For those placing cars on the stand, I would suggest meeting at donnington services at 7:30am.

Last entry to the stands will be 8:30am, so we need to be there in good time to set up.

Any last takers for stand position,

We have two, though as Patto has proposed one, it is probably best to work on the basis that there is one left.

We wouldnt want anyone paying up, only to be dissapointed that there are actually no spaces left.

Please post here if you want the last space.

Also, please can you post here once you have confirmed you have booked any of the spaces (Patto)..