Reporting undelivered items

Now i know that deals done on the forum are responsibility of the parties buying and selling but is there a way of reporting sellers that have not produced the goods to warn future buyers. I paid for an item back at the beginning of February and after being told a number of times it will be with me the following week i still dont have what i paid for.

On some other forums there are 'itrader' feedback so private sellers/buyers can see what feedback other members have received.

Cheers

Chris

A similar thing happened to me mate, so i contacted a moderator... explained my story and they then contacted the seller, putting a little pressure on them. Within a few days my problem was solved and my money was refunded. I think its always best to let the mods/ admin know about problems like this first as they can normally fix things, however if they cant its normally the moderators who put up the warning etc to the rest of the forum so that members do not have to go down the same path. I am sure you will get it sorted mate, all the best :thumbs: