18" BBS Alloys with tyres - ! SOLD

Anubis

Hi,

Click here for full detailed pics (lots more than below so you know what you're buying) - 46MB.

First to PM me secures product(s).

BBS 18" Alloys - Sold £700

New OEM Gear Knob (Black) - Sold £50 (+ delivery costs)

New RSW Carbon Door Handles Covers - Sold £25 (+ delivery costs)

New RSW Carbon look handbrake surround - Available £10 (+ delivery costs) - NEW PRICE

New RSW Carbon Dial Cover -Sold

BBS Alloys Info:

I have for sale (just in time for the shows and summer to start) 18" BBS RGR forged Alloys. Collection only.

> Includes BBS nuts and locking nuts with key

> Fully forged single piece alloy

> No need for spacers (they fit on the zed perfectly)

> NO scuffs at all - look like new

> Bright silver with chrome offsets (they look awesome)

> Fronts are 8.5 J x 18

> Rears are 9.5 J x 18

> Fronts have almost new Goodyear Eagle F1 tyres (loads of tread left) - unfortunately the rears will need changing with fresh rubber. I have Goodyear F1s on mine and they are fantastic tyres - very strong and grippy (work well in wet like dry)

They are all cleaned and ready to go. If you are very very close to them you can see extremely minor blemishes in a few spokes towards the rear (very few and far between); you really would have to be god damn close and picky to refuse them. Detailed photo's show this, so I am being fair on the new owner.

Not trying to be funny but weekend collection only please (I work away from home during the week in London). Collection from my home in Dunstable - close to Junction 11 on the M1 (pretty easy to get to from all directions). They won't fit in a zed when collecting - however, they will fit in an old model fiesta with back seats down (tried and tested), so anything bigger than this will be fine to transport your new alloys home.

bbsalloystogether.jpg

bbsnutsandlockingnutswi.jpg

bbsalloyupcloserear.jpg

bbsalloyrearwheel2.jpg

(Example: on my zed - was used in **REMOVED** Calendar)

DAVES350Z.jpg

New RSW Carbon look handbrake surround

It's made by RSW and covers over the handbrake. The material has a carbon look to it - I never fitted it because it was more trouble than its worth but someone might find it useful (cost £70 from Envy at the time) - never been used.

rswcarbonlookhandbrakec.jpg

rswcarbonlookhandbrakec.jpg

As modelled by Envy store:

sm_z33-side-black-c_1498.jpg

Loving the wheels, GLWTS :thumbs:

Thank you. :)

I'm a little surprised no one has come forward for these. When I took them off I had 3 offers for them when they weren't even for sale. B)

They are top notch quality as you'd expect. The new owner will be getting some seriously good looking alloys for the summer and beyond from a well known quality brand, pretty much two brand new GoodYear F1 tyres on the fronts AND all the nuts, etc. They don't need to faff about with spacers as they install exactly as required on a zed.

I don't think that's a bad deal for well under a grand! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

just test fitted them on my z and i think they look siiiiiiiiiiiick!

i actually like them better than my previous dream wheels 19" nismo lm gt4's that i had on my previous 350z...

these bbs are absolutely perfect in 18" and would be too much in 19" which is funny as i hate the lm gt4's in 18" and only like them in 19" (:

anyways i'm happy (:

p.s. the rear tires are 35 high and should be 40 so that's why there is a little bit too much space at the rear but that will be fixed soon as they need replacing.

bbs1.jpg

bbs2.jpg

bbs3.jpg

bbs4.jpg

bbs5.jpg