Which Service - time between or miles travelled?

phatbloke74

Hi all, looking for some advice on servicing.

Bought my 05 plate zed last year and need to give it some TLC. Although it's an 05 plate it's only done 22k and I'm not sure which service to choose!

Service history is;

P2 @ 11k in May 06

P1 @ 15k in Nov 07

Oil Change by me @ 18k in Jul 09

I've looked through the servicing topic and I'm confused whether it should be a P2 because of the mileage or a P3 because of the time - any thoughts?

I'm also looking for a good place to get it serviced I'm not so bothered about taking it to a Nissan Dealer as long as I can get a decent service elsewhere - it's more important to me to go to someone that can be trusted to do a good job!

Any advice for the Guildford / Aldershot area? I know both of them have got Nissan dealers but neither of them got decent write-ups in your reviews.

Cheers all,

Phil

It appears to be missing the first P1 and the P3 from last year. If you don't reach the 9k in a year then you should still follow the servicing schedule as some future buyers will reject your car. Get the P3 done and then follow the schedule.

It appears to be missing the first P1 and the P3 from last year. If you don't reach the 9k in a year then you should still follow the servicing schedule as some future buyers will reject your car. Get the P3 done and then follow the schedule.

+1 whatever occurs 1st - either you do 9000 miles or 12 months elapse - then you get the next service.