N2 Finally fitted.....

Dene8

Very nice mate. Is that ur lmgt4's powdercoated? I'm thinkin about doin mines but a bit unsure. I've got the full nismo chappy in gunmetal. Don't know wether just to get a full refurb or go for the powder coatin option.

Very nice mate. Is that ur lmgt4's powdercoated? I'm thinkin about doin mines but a bit unsure. I've got the full nismo chappy in gunmetal. Don't know wether just to get a full refurb or go for the powder coatin option.

Yeah bud they're my LMGT4's, the picture was taken from my iPhone so it really doesn’t do the wheels any favours but in the flesh they look stunning!

I toyed with the idea of just getting them done plain silver again but for the money I was spending decided to get it done completely different, may not be to everyone’s liking but I’m very happy with them. :bounce:

At the end of the day, a change of wheel colour doesn’t break the bank so if you get them done and aren't happy with them, change them back :thumbs:

I'm thinkin about black and was looking to see if anyone can do the lips seperate( was thinkin about a deep red/metallic. Just toyin with the idea about how it will look with the gunmetal though.

I've got the same problem mate, iPhone probably has the worst cam available, all my pics are on it an makes my car look sh*t