thinking of selling

stichy

ive been thinking of selling the zed,

me and two friends have got a track day car, we trailer it to the track, spank it all day then drive home in comfort.

and ive been thinking, i spend alot of money on the zed, fuel/insurance/servicing, and on the road you never use the performance. and its worth to much money to trackday.

and what i mean with you never use the performance is, at cadwell park i did 60 laps with the car reving between 6 and 7k allday, it only revs to 7.2 . and that was non stop allday long(driver swap). 300 miles total

so im thinking of gettting a audi a6

and then another trackday car. somthink like a dc2.

but im still in two minds. :bang:

ive been thinking of selling the zed,

me and two friends have got a track day car, we trailer it to the track, spank it all day then drive home in comfort.

and ive been thinking, i spend alot of money on the zed, fuel/insurance/servicing, and on the road you never use the performance. and its worth to much money to trackday.

and what i mean with you never use the performance is, at cadwell park i did 60 laps with the car reving between 6 and 7k allday, it only revs to 7.2 . and that was non stop allday long(driver swap). 300 miles total

so im thinking of gettting a audi a6

and then another trackday car. somthink like a dc2.

but im still in two minds. :bang:

Shame you want to sell the Zed mate but its your choice :) - but ........an Audi A6 :headhurt::yuck:

it needs to be able to tow a car trailer, and have a bit of class.

what would you get then for 5k?

I see? Why not get an old pickup - like the previous shape Nissan Navara ?? You can put all your bling on it and cover it in racing stickers! ;)

Import Nissan Cube

0609_z+2008_nissan_cube+front.jpg

Austin Princess

princess_07.jpg

Ford Granada

ghia2.jpg

:lol: