Bumper repair

cerealuk

I got my zed a couple of weeks ago knowing that it had damage to the front bumper, which has now been repaired and resprayed and looks good as new. The slight problem however is that there is a bigger gap between the bumper and the light / side panel on one side of the car. The bumper is actually loose on one side , you can push it back up into place but when you let go it drops a few mm. The gap isn't huge but its noticable. The engineer who checked the car pre purchase said that the car had been in a very light bump, probably when trying to park or something and it had been repaired but not to a high quality. The guy who did the spray job said he can look at it on monday, but I would be looking at around £100 labour for removing and reattaching the bumper + the cost of any plastics needed to support it back in place.. does this seem like a fair cost and any idea what the cost is likely to be for the plastics ? (for reference hes done a great job on the bumper and touched up loads of other little marks etc so pleased thus far).