pads and disc prices

wrightster

guys i'm looking at a roadster with 22k on the clock i reckon it will need pads and discs both front and rear fairly soon, just trying to factor this in to the price called Nissan today who quoted approx £400 front, £700 rear!! whats the cheapest you can get good discs and pads fitted for outside the dealer network? i dont mind if high prices have to be paid but i reckon i may be able to get a better deal on another car with slightly lower miles on

cheers

There is no way you will need to replace the pads and discs at 22,000 unless it has been thrashed everywhere........

I have a 56 (facelift model with 29,000) and I still have loads on mine, the brakes are still VERY sharp....

Having said that, I suppose it’s a way of getting money of a car...1K from Nissan is no surprise, in my opinion i would go else where..

Quote a grand and see if you can get that off the price of the car :) Good luck...

BTW zeds are amazing cars :)

Prices depend on what you want but if you are looking for a tried and tested fast road use set up then:

EBC Turbo grooved discs all round will be about £400

Ferodo Pads DS2500 all round - about £185

Motul RBF600 (3 bottles) - £45ish

Optional extra while you are at it:

HEL lines - about £75

CS offers all of the above :thumbs: