Hello Everyone

Should i buy an import or uk model Z?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should i buy an import or uk model Z?

• UK Model
    • Import

Just thought id say hello and would introduce myself. Like the site. My names James and if all goes well, am gettin myself a Z. Love the car and have already been lookin about the site. I currently have an ecosse kitted 206 so is a big leap for me. Here is a pic to show my current car. Been reading loads on the site about imports, etc, and have my eye on an import. Would you lot help me choose by voting whether u think i should go ahead with an import because its cheaper or should i get a uk model. All comments welcome. Thanks people. :teeth:

MyCarMay20062-1.jpg

Just thought id say hello and would introduce myself. Like the site. My names James and if all goes well, am gettin myself a Z. Love the car and have already been lookin about the site. I currently have an ecosse kitted 206 so is a big leap for me. Here is a pic to show my current car. Been reading loads on the site about imports, etc, and have my eye on an import. Would you lot help me choose by voting whether u think i should go ahead with an import because its cheaper or should i get a uk model. All comments welcome. Thanks people. :teeth:

MyCarMay20062-1.jpg

First off, whats your budget? :D

impossible question. if you have up to say £17k to spend, go for an import...over that UK models comes in... but if low mileage/condition are important to you ' later model import's will fit the bill as generally they have extreamely low miles and not so many stone chips..(I know mine didnt ) :)

Thanks peeps, yeah didnt really want to spend more than 17k and looking around a lot of you have imports so think im going to go down this route. I do want to modify but only really want to do wheels and a bodykit because the Z is such a lovcely car as it is. Thanks for your helps peeps. Will keep you posted. :thumbs:

Hey buddy,

Welcome.

As the others have said, it all comes down to budget and modification plans I guess.

I think by sugesting 17K the answer is there for you already. Having never had an import of anything probably best to speak to the guys that have gone that way.

All my cars were modified in the past, and I vowed not to play around with this one. As Val says, it soon takes hold...... :teeth: and its mods all the way from there..... :thumbs: