im cleaning out the shed

350 Russ

i have a few bit here for sale, im located at j17 of the m25 and all parts apart from the satnav are collection only! i wont send the bumpers or wheels in the post as they run the risk of damage

18" Oem alloy wheels, a few curb marks but are in good alround condition, the fronts have pirelli p zero rosso tyres with about 5-6 mm tread on them, the rears are bridgstone RE 040's which are about 1-2mm of tread on them, they will need new tyres to get through the mot though i think, £200 ono

006-1.jpg

002-3.jpg

003-3.jpg

004-3.jpg

005.jpg

Front Tyres

007-1.jpg

008-2.jpg

009-2.jpg

Rear Tyres

010-2.jpg

011-1.jpg

012-1.jpg

03 JDM Rear Bumper in Blade Silver

It has a few dents and scratches and will need a respray to look spot on, Free Collection only

020.jpg

017-1.jpg

018-1.jpg

03 JDM Front Bumper in Blade Silver

Very good condition, a few small marks but nothing worth bragging about, £50 Collection only

013.jpg

014-1.jpg

015-1.jpg

016-2.jpg

06 Uk Birdview Sat Nav, DVD Drive, Screen, Disc and Wiring Loom

I bought off a member on here to fit into mine but the connections are different so its back up for sale, this retails at nissan for over a grand so its a bit of a bargain! £200 plus Delivery costs which i doubt will be more than £10 if they are ill cover the difference

021.jpg

022.jpg

Any questions please ask!

Cheers

I bought off a member on here to fit into mine but the connections are different

Is that because your car is a JDM bud.......? :dry:

no i think its because my car is an 03 and the unit is from an 06, i dont think that jdm and uk makes any difference because there are some members that have put an 03 x-trail unit in an 03 jdm :thumbs: