Nokia N97 Bluetooth and Nurrish Satnav prob.Help!!

davetstan

Chaps,

Had the above fitted this morning off Dave. (Thanks again mate, good to meet you). However, I can't get my Nokia N97 to ring once paired up on the Bluetooth. It shows connected on the paired screen but when called my phone rings instead of it going via the bluetooth.

Has anyone else got this phone, and managed to get it working on this bluetooth or any others???

Any help greatfully received?

Thanks

Dave

PS It worked on my Mrs's battered old pink Samsung so I know it works.

Hi Dave..was waiting for someone here to post a thread about the Nokia N97 and Nurrish sat nav system. I have had my Nokia N97 for 3 months now. Had a Sony ericsson W980i before this. Had no problem pairing the SE with the Nurrish system. Not been able to get the Nokia N97 to pair with the system though. I think there is a software issues with the Nokia N97..had googled it: a lot of people seems to be having the same problem with other aftermarket bluetooth system. If i had known this earlier, i wouldn't have got it (Nokia N97)in the first place. I am seriously thinking of getting rid of the handset..maybe flog it on ebay as the other issue with it is the screen keeps freezing :rant::bang:

Will do Dave.

Once again, thanks for squeezing me in.

Bounty,,, I know what you mean, TBH this was one of the reasons I decided to take the plunge and get the system. Pretty gutted it doesn't work. Also I seem to have lost my radio stations,,, admittedly I only had 2, talk sport and 909 but they have stopped working. I thought the radio would still work???

Dave

My radio is working fine though mate when i am not using the system. I am not too bothered about not being able to use the bluetooth...apart from the non-compatibility of my handset with the Nurrish system. Everything else is spot on...not seen a navigation system as comprehensive as this before. Most of the other aftermarket navigation units get a bit "confused" when they come to a bypass etc. U do know that once u have set the Nurrish system on a FM transmitter waveband, you can't listen to the radio at the same time as they are on a different pre-set waveband. If you use the radio, the navigation uses it's internal speaker instead. Don't think you could make the BOSE headunit and the system to use the BOSE speakers at the same time. PM Dave if u need further advice. It's quite easy to use once u have had a play around with it. :thumbs: Mike