had my car dyno'd today 300gt...not kool

sketch

ok guess thats not so bad then as ive not lost quite as much as i thought but sadly never had as much as i thought i did in the first place...

im guessing running with out the remapped ecu and having warm as fook intake temps would be the answer as to why im down on power

ok guess thats not so bad then as ive not lost quite as much as i thought but sadly never had as much as i thought i did in the first place...

im guessing running with out the remapped ecu and having warm as fook intake temps would be the answer as to why im down on power

some tuning might get you these numbers:

WHP: 265.4 / FHP: 318 (+-5% on WHP) : Torque: 318.5 lb/ft

:thumbs: I've got a 03 JDM too.

A

id love to see figures like that can you pm me what sort of things youve had done? cheers mate

03 JDM : Magnaflow End pipes : Custom 2.5*2 Dual from Cats : BERK racing cats

HALTECH Platinum ECU 350Z : Uprev (De-limiter & 100% throttle) : Kinetix Velocity Manifold : Apexi drop in filter

:lol:B) In my signature

o rite, thats not major work then, think the next thing ive got to do is speak to abbey about whats good for my car

yah a tuner will guide you somewhat on what you can do for X amount of work and £ how uch £ are you wanting to spend?