Focus st170 help!!

Rossz1

hi guys am having a few problems with my car.

firstly it only seems to start on one cylinder and takes absolutely ages until it finally fires on all four, this is only when it is cold?

it then starts overheating??

and the last problem is the car is shaking like mad i recently had it balanced and changed the ball joint, i think perhaps the pinch bolt may av been vibrating that bad it has worn down the hole it sits in, does anyone have any ideas how i could fix this without buying a new front knuckle?

Cheers any help will be much appreciated.

haha martin. i couldnt trade it in for a z coz of the problems. but i got a Z in september nehow :teeth: , i just wanna fix this up and sell it.

Yeah av posted a question on the ford forums but no luck as of yet. just thought id try the z forum as i have had alot of help on here before

yeah i think i will have to, all these problems have just come on whilst it hasnt been used bar the shaking etc.

it is a cursed car, the clutch and flywheel went, the cam belt snapped at 65k when ford say 100k and had to have a completely new engine in and all other sort of problems.