Orange grounding / spills kit

janz70

Sourcing the orange cable seems to be a problem. I have found somewhere that sells the cable I want but they have a huge minimum order. If there is enough interest in a orange grounding kit I may purchase the cable in bulk and knock a few kits up. If you may be intersted in a orange kit let me know and ill see if can work out some costings and get a sample of the cable for pics.

Sourcing the orange cable seems to be a problem. I have found somewhere that sells the cable I want but they have a huge minimum order. If there is enough interest in a orange grounding kit I may purchase the cable in bulk and knock a few kits up. If you may be intersted in a orange kit let me know and ill see if can work out some costings and get a sample of the cable for pics.

I was thinking the same thing - I can get hold of the orange but only in 100m reels

I was thinking the same thing - I can get hold of the orange but only in 100m reels

That was my problem and at 25mm size its quite an expensive outlay :surrender: