Replace front plate and remove rear Nissan burger

captain

I want to replace the JDM front plate with OEM. I've looked at the fixings and it appears that the whole nose needs to come off to replace as I can't get to the rear of the screws holding it in place. Is this right? Has anybody else done this and does a UK-style plate fit with the existing holes.

Also, I want to get rid of the rear burger. Lots of people talk about removing the Fairlady logo but that's nuts IMO. One of the best bits on the car.

Is the burger just glued on and can be removed with WD40, dental loss/fishing line and a hair-dryer? Does it leave any marks?

Was wondering this myself, will soon be getting rid of the ugly JDM front plate holder in order to fit the plate straight to the bumper. Hope it isn't a bumper off job. Struggling to find answers with the search. Also need the same onfo on the JDM rear plate replacement. Can't seem to find a simple way of removing it...

I think it is a nose off job but that's not a problem as I've bought a black aluminium grille so it's coming off anyway. The grille is only £15 so if it's a mod-u-like why not kill 2 birds with one stone :teeth:

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=31534

Well thats a bit annoying as the bumper was off last week to fit that very same grill! Was at the bodyshop at the time so didn't think to ask about taking off the plate holder while they were there. Ballache!