Can anybody confirm....

Cragus

Cant see as the listing has ended and the other site isn't working.

There are basically 2 types of spacer, one simply bolts on and the other uses longer bolts which need tapping in

I knew there were 2 types and I have learned on here that 20mm is the optimum size to fill the arches. I just wasn't completely sure if the PCD was correct. Although, I hope these are the bolt straight on efforts - can't be arsed tapping! :lol: If you scan down the page, even though auction has finished you can still see them sungod. :thumbs:

Thanks 3FIDDYZ! Gotta love a bargain. :thumbs: Do you think they are the straight bolt on efforts?

Yeah, but they are not eibach which most people on here recommend. Been advised this is definately a part you don't want to go cheap on! :thumbs:

Yeah, but they are not eibach which most people on here recommend. Been advised this is definately a part you don't want to go cheap on! :thumbs:

i was looking at the ultralite ones at £80 for 2 (so £160 a set of 4) as my new (yet to be fitted) wheels are ultralites

Hey guys.

Was sitting bored tonight so after reading a post, decided to measure the bore (part that sits against the wheel) of the Eibach spacers I bought. It was 7cm dead. Does this mean that they won't fit the standard Rays? :rant:

The part number is 90-4-20-016. I will be gutted if they wont as I have bought two sets of these .

If they won't, I may have two sets of Eibach spacers up for sale for people who have rims that can take a slighty bigger bore - either that or il be sending them back.