My new K1 before and after

slew77

Got rid of the OEM exhaust and put on a K1 at the weekend.

Driving round with a big grin at the moment, but my neighbours hate me :teeth:

Here's the before and after sound:

Stock:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/889611/Car/Stock.mp3

K1 Bungs In (this is the only time they will be in!):

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/889611/Car/K1%20-%20Bungs%20In.mp3

K1 Bungs Out:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/889611/Car/K1%20-%20Bungs%20Out.mp3

what else have you done with your car? can kinda hear it backfire a bit with the standard exhaust (puff,poff sound)

Bungs in sounds loud enough for me :thumbs: Mine sounded like the bungs out before but could'nt hear myself think inside the car and got a bit more attention then I wanted driving around normally also around 2k it was this droning sound in the cabin... :thumbdown: currently mine sounds fine when you 'sneak' around ... once you floor it HERE COMES THE SOUND :thumbs::yahoo:

Well done getting rid of standard exhaust I say!

what else have you done with your car? can kinda hear it backfire a bit with the standard exhaust (puff,poff sound)

Bungs in sounds loud enough for me :thumbs: Mine sounded like the bungs out before but could'nt hear myself think inside the car and got a bit more attention then I wanted driving around normally also around 2k it was this droning sound in the cabin... :thumbdown: currently mine sounds fine when you 'sneak' around ... once you floor it HERE COMES THE SOUND :thumbs::yahoo:

The novelty factor is still there, so not got a problem with cabin noise, more focused on driving through all the car parks and tunnels I can find.

Apart from that the car's pretty standard, didn't notice any backfire :scare: (will listen again later).

Planning on booking it into abbey for the uprev tuning next month B)

The novelty factor is still there, so not got a problem with cabin noise, more focused on driving through all the car parks and tunnels I can find.

Apart from that the car's pretty standard, didn't notice any backfire :scare: (will listen again later).

@4 sec on the standard clip :dance:

Just had a listen, I hear what you mean...reckon it was just a bit of unburnt fuel probably because the car was still cold.

Just had a listen, I hear what you mean...reckon it was just a bit of unburnt fuel probably because the car was still cold.

I love that sound though, get it with my haltech plugged in :) vroooom 'pup' 'pup'