back to tvr's

edgeydt50

right back to the TVR's

I have made my mind up that its going to be a tamora. im not asking for your opinion about the car its self, more on the deal in hand.

So the guy is looking for £12k for his tamora. the price is low because he is looking to sell quickly due to moving and also the front valance needs repairing and some stone chips spraying, probably about £250 worth of work. The car has 25k miles with full service history, recent new clutch and flywheel and has 3 owners and in a desirable colour.

My car is a UK 2004 350z with the GT pack. 46k miles with FNSH and the last service being the p3 so nothing major for a while needed.

He has obvioulsly had a few people waste his time and said that he wants me to name my price and make him an offer. Im not really sure what the 350 is worth so its pretty hard to make him an offer? Any body really in the know?

Now if you were in my situation would you

1. sell the nissan privately and then im in a better situation to bargain or look for something else (have other transport)

2. save some more money and buy a minter for more like £16k

3. just bite the bullet and go and see it and more than likely buy it

as you can probably tell im pretty confused about the whole thing. think im just looking for some advise as i cant talk to the other half as he will say not to buy it because its a tvr.

cheers

chris