Sky Festival Manchester

Jacko

For any northern guys who are interested.....its the Sky Festival this weekend in Manchester.

Got the A1 cars in M/C this weekend including a "parade" around the streets

http://www.skyfestival.co.uk/skysports.php

And for anyone sad enough, there is a Pimp my Ride party (with cars):

http://www.skyfestival.co.uk/mtv.php

Loads of other stuff on across the city :)

Oooooooo A1 cars, I'll be there!!!!!! Anyone else goin? Jacko???

to be honest mate, I'm not sure what I'm doing yet. I'm meant to be at a party in Newcastle but I may not be going yet.

If I go, I'll let you know. But I wouldn't be deciding to near the time.....

I'll be going but I'm not sure when exactly, more than likely at some point on Sunday I reckon but don't know. If you are going give me a shout, Mike & Jacko I'll PM you both my number - Val you've already got it, cos I'll more than likely either already be there or on my way!!

Can't wait to hear them V8s up close :teeth:

Did end up going in to see this. They were bloody loud and seeing a racing car going down deansgate 10ft away at full thrap was pretty awesome.

Tried to meet up with AndyC but we were at opposite ends of town. Once you found a viewing spot you didn't want to move.

Very worthwhile trip all in all

Quite right Mike, absolutely awesome sight. I especially liked the Chinese driver showboating and getting it virtually completely sideways on each side for about 150yrds. The smell of the rubber and fuel, but most of all the sound - like nothing else.

There were obviously some people putting their fingers in their ears but all I could do was grin from ear to ear like a big kid from when the first one went past me, can't even describe it, but I nearly made a mess in my pants.