shall i sell...........?

stuey

thinkin of selling my bike.......... 54 plate aprilia rsvr 1000 mille.... 2200 miles.... akropovics...crash bungs...never dropped... im lookin for £5500........... wot do u reckon chaps..... :D

Not sure if thats a little high Stu?

I'm trying to remember how much I got for my 6 month old Aprilia Tuono R in march of this year. I got a pretty good dealer as my dealer just sold it for nominal fee to a guy who wanted one. I'll try and see how much it was to see if it seems a fair price.....

Also you gotta remember its not the best time to get the most money for a bike now as our lovely summer is coming to an end, most people have already bought one..... :blush:

thinkin of selling my bike.......... 54 plate aprilia rsvr 1000 mille.... 2200 miles.... akropovics...crash bungs...never dropped... im lookin for £5500........... wot do u reckon chaps..... :D

too dear :p

What do you know :p

more than you :p:teeth:

too dear :p

What do you know :p

more than you :p:teeth:

You don't know that. I have an R1 in the garage :thumbs::teeth:

Guys, again..... give the poor bloke a break (Stuey). Let keep on topic....

On btw, the chat room's open! :blush::p

Sorry sir :thumbdown:

Nothing wrong with a bit of banter Sarnie, just that every post seems to end in a quote fest at the mo.

I know its good that there is so much good humour here, but also good that each thread keeps it's purpose....... :thumbs:

Stuey dealers cant sell 04 RSV r's for £4995 so a private sale should be pitched at £4500 to attract intrest ..but be prepared for some haggling :blush: