Roof on roadster won't go through the motions.....

JAMIE MOY

What happens is the first cover flips up but will not go through the full motion....... and sometimes I have to put the electric seat all the way forward for it to activate..........as the seat would move automatically anyway.......

Another trick I sometimes do is to press the re-set button for the boot release which is in the compartment behind the passenger seat.

Took it to a dealer which was Anuald Clark in Dundee but they had'nt a clue in whats wrong........

Surley you don't have to do this all the time........but the strange thing is sometimes it works no bother but 7 out of 10 times it does'nt.......

Has anyone else experienced this and if so how did you deal with it and what was the problem..........

Thanks guys.............

I have had my car for 4 years and until this year used it through winter. We know the weather has been harsh this year so the cold weather use theory would seem to stand up.

Same here had mine for 2 years and only this winter did it play up once trying to fold - on the sodding day it was being sold!!! Worked ok in the end :D