Finally bought one!

Doubtful you'll remember me, but I’ve popped in a said hi before, but now after months of search and saving, I’ve finally bought a 350Z!

As I’ve been looking my budget has been crawling up and up, but i think i got quite a good price, from a Nissan Dealership with 3 years warranty - enough of the boring stuff and some pics:

dsc00006in.th.jpg

dsc00004ml.th.jpg

dsc00005sh.th.jpg

NG53ENF.jpg

NG53ENF.jpg

Waiting for a couple of weeks now to pick it up, as my insurance goes down dramatically :lol: and also transferring my private plate off my current car

Thanks for all the comments :p Mileage isn't as low as i was looking for 45k, but it was in great condition and one of the few i could find in my price range with the GT pack and rays - also has the bonus of the birdview, even if they are crap! :lol: Stubby will most likely be my first purchase, fancy some nismo kickplates as well!

Yep, exactly! Also, anything comprisable for the same price would have had higher mileage anyway :) The alloys and interior look in great condition as well, which is normally a sign its been treated well. Can't wait for the 60 mile drive back with her! :lol: