Trax 3-9-06 Silverstone

Rob_Quads

As Trax is coming up soon, was the club planning on having a stand as this show? Not sure whether I will be able to drive my car up as I might be driving up another demo car for a company but would be good to see some of the club members up there.

Definatly one of if not the best show of the year IMO. Would be good to also see some 350s on the track.

http://www.traxshows.co.uk/

EDIT: added a few more info, Valerio

Supprised no-ones already going. Definatly the best show of the year due to its size and variety. You get virtually every type of car there from the nova/saxos to Skylines/Evos to supercars.

Lots of cars to look around 0-60 to watch, full F1 circuit driving to watch. This year there are drifting demos as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought Id give this a bump. We may still be able to book a club stand if there is enough interest.

Also, if you book tickets as part of a club stand they are £10 each.

As another point of interest, the D1 GB finals are now being held at Trax.

Looks like I won't be driving my car up as I am helping out taking a car up for a trade stand. Shame as it looks like my install will be all done by then.

As you say the D1 is now going on there so if anyone is thinking about going go. It makes shows like JAE etc look like a mini meet.

• 2 weeks later...