Go Karting Anyone?

Bluffy

I might be up for this then and may be able to bring a few extra peeps.. B)

I'm assuming you are talking for another date other than the 10th then seeing as thats the date we all at the Bildworth Zedfest meet? :wacko:

I'm assuming you are talking for another date other than the 10th then seeing as thats the date we all at the Bildworth Zedfest meet? :wacko:

ehm I think Bluffy wanted to organise something together with that

ehm I think Bluffy wanted to organise something together with that

Yeah thats what I thought, but if we are going to that day, then surely not going to be able to be going Karting as well? Or was he/you talking about after etc?

yeah he meant after, later on in the afternoon or something

yeah was thinking of after. But i thought everyone would be going for entire weekend.

If people are really interested then they need to add themselves to the list. We will need to book it in advance and can not just turn up to this one.

1. Me

yeah he meant after, later on in the afternoon or something

yeah was thinking of after. But i thought everyone would be going for entire weekend.

If people are really interested then they need to add themselves to the list. We will need to book it in advance and can not just turn up to this one.

1. Me

thing is though, what's the minimum of participants?

1. Me

2. TheMinel