Xbox 360 with 7 games

wellywells

No just bought it a couple of months ago as i could'nt wait to get my hands on one but I never use it as i dont have time, wy is he looking for one??

WHERE WAS YOU YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!! Spent £315 yesterday on a brande new one and PGR3 :rant:

ok mate whats the going rate for these then

Consoles are going for about £230 on eBay. Games are going for less than £20 each. What you have to remember is yours is second hand, not brand new. I'd have considered it but for no more than £300. :blush:

oh right i could'nt let it go for £300 as it cost me around £700 and my mrs would kill me as i whinged to get one and now i want to sell it lol

Understandable mate but your thinking of the money you paid for it all NEW. Second hand prices are always gonna be around half or less of what you paid unless what your selling is in high demand with limited supply. Unfortunately there are dozens of people undercutting each other on eBay, which is the main place to buy anything like this really :thumbs:

Before anyone says why didn't you buy yours off eBay, I just HAD to have mine this weekend and was prepared to pay the extra dollar for it :scare:

Also if consoles are going for around £230 and games £20 a piece my calculations add that up to £370 plus i have the extra controller so im not that far away from the mark then really

Very true but for some reason it never adds up like that. If you stuck your stuff on eBay my bet would be that you would get more money separating it all. When people buy a console usually all they want is the console, any games is usually a bonus. I would'nt pay £400 cos I don't particuarly want each and everyone of those games you have. I would be looking at £230 for the console tops and then £20 each for Ridge racer, ghost recon and tiger woods totalling just under £300. The other games, to me, would be worthless.

At the end of the day I'm sure there may be someone who wants ALL of those games and is willing to pay the dollar your looking for :thumbs: