Hello Again - Newbie, Soon to be Owner!

Hi all,

This is my second time posting to introduce myself, the first was a few months ago when I was speculating whether to take the plunge.I am now proud to say I will be a 350z owner on Tuesday and I cannot wait! The car is due for a service, which will be done before I pick it up else I woulda had it today! I've gone for a 2007, Metallic Grey GT 'UK spec', clean example with only 19,000 miles on the clock!

I've never been one to modify cars,so will keep it standard for a while I think.My only immediate plans are to put a personal plate on there and I have my eye on the Pioneer P4100 touchscreen Sat-nav/DVD. I am sure I will get some ideas from you guys here as time goes by! Really looking forward to hopefully meeting some of you at a few meets etc...

I'm including pics from the ad, more will follow (much more!!) once I have it!

Wow, fast responses guys!! Unfortunately this is not the bonnet bulge one, but ' a late example of the 350z 300 edition'. Does anyone know when exactly the bonnet bulger 313bhp model was introduced. Because looking around there are some 2007 ones which seem to have them and some 07's don't! I'm not bothered though, doubt the extra 13 hp will make a difference to me!!

welcome mate and im pretty sure that the diff in that 13bhp is the newer car is quicker in the 60 sprint by 0.1 sec whereas the older car is said to have slighty better pull from the mid range instead of the whole range. not a great deal in it tho and either way an amazing engine