Spotted Five In Two Hours Aberdeen and Shire

dawnc

:yahoo: went for our first drive of the year in the zed this afternoon and

Spotted an Azure on Parkway going toward Exhibition centre three cars later a Gun Metal :yahoo:

Then about 45 minutes later spotted another Gun Metal at Beach Boulevard :yahoo:

Another 45 minutes or so spotted a Black on the Ellon to Peterhead road :yahoo:

Dont know if this one really counts but spotted Ross's Gun Metal in his drive :lol:

I spotted an Azure with bodylit on the Parkway on Friday with private plate ( not Stew's ! ).

Spotted Ross's in his drive as well ... rear spoiler is still looking strange ! ;)

Yeah, hopefully not for much longer! when you popping round next? not seen your zed in a while.

R

I spotted an Azure with bodylit on the Parkway on Friday with private plate ( not Stew's ! ).

Spotted Ross's in his drive as well ... rear spoiler is still looking strange ! ;)

Yeah, hopefully not for much longer! when you popping round next? not seen your zed in a while.

R

Car has been tucked away in the garage since the end of September but I'm getting withdrawal symptoms driving the feesty so it'll be coming out to play soon :teeth:

I'm sticking it into Raymondo on Friday to get the Nismo skirts painted and fitted ( the snow over the last few weeks delayed that ).

ps do you still have your rear spats or have they gone ?

JT

R

Car has been tucked away in the garage since the end of September but I'm getting withdrawal symptoms driving the feesty so it'll be coming out to play soon :teeth:

I'm sticking it into Raymondo on Friday to get the Nismo skirts painted and fitted ( the snow over the last few weeks delayed that ).

JT

I solds them unfortunatly. I was thinking about if you would want them or not but then i remembered you had the mud guards.

R

R

JT

I solds them unfortunatly. I was thinking about if you would want them or not but then i remembered you had the mud guards.

R

Aye no worries. I did see your original post about them and was swithering about changing the rear splash guards to spats.

The front guards will have to come off when I stick the skirts on so I thought the spats would tie in quite well with them.

JT