HEL Brake Lines (Brembo)

Kings

Hi all, I've got a set of HEL braided brake lines for sale that I never got around to fitting to my 350Z and unfortunately I have now sold the car.

These are brand new, unopened, originally bought from CS.

Grab yourself a bargain as i'm only looking for £58 delivered.

P1010156.jpg

Kings

• 2 months later...

Mate its not hard. READ THE FOR SALE RULES. Put up a bloody picture of your item your selling with paper next to it with date and your user name. If not your thread will be deleted :thumbs:

Mate its not hard. READ THE FOR SALE RULES. Put up a bloody picture of your item your selling with paper next to it with date and your user name. If not your thread will be deleted :thumbs:

MATE, I took the picture and put it up back in January after dcash's post and the for sale thread hasn't been deleted yet! If it had been deleted I would have taken another picture with my name on a card.

I was bumping the thread as I found them in my garage and want them gone.

Which has worked well as they are now SOLD

Thanks for your help!!

Stop being a first class @rse. The for sale rules are there for a reason. The mods cant look at every single for sale thread and neither they should have to. If people cannot read simple rules and follow them, then they should still be in primary school :thumbs: Its good to see you have contributed so much to the forum. NICE ONE :thumbs: