Moreton Park Hotel bookings - PLEASE READ

Ebized

Moreton Park staff have noted some members (those who have mentioned the fact) are booking through the Internet, presumably on the basis that gets a better deal.

The rates we have been offered as a group include full English breakfasts for both people staying, the internet bookings (Late Rooms) do not as Moreton have to pay them a fee. So please do bear in mind there will be seperate charges for breakfasts. which if booked upon arrival will mean another £10 per couple for each sitting, or £15 if not pre-booked at reception. Which I understand means you will effectively be paying more, unless you do not want a breakfast ;)

I gather the internet option for our wekend has now been closed and if anyone who has booked wants to reconsider their booking arrangements please contact Moreton Park direct - 001691 77666.

This thread has been locked as it is for information only. But will those who have pre-booked by the internet please pm me so we definitely know you are booked in, as Moreton will only be telling us of those who have booked through the group arrangement. Thank you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Internet bookings:

1. Nixy & Markie