Alpine IVA-D900 dvd head unit REDUCED!! £300 SOLD!

sunset350z

Hi all, i've decided to sell my DVD head unit with motorised screen. Its been in its box for well over a year and needs to go to a good home :)

This cost around £1800 when new but i'm letting it go for £300 complete with a fascia surround that will fit the facelift 06+ zed. Pick up preferred but can deliver at extra cost. It is in perfect condition!!

Had this professionally fitted in my type r, and was removed 8 months later when i part ex'd the car for the Zed.

Never got round to fitting it, and now it needs to go as i've lost interest in sound systems (getting too old apparently) :scare:

honda011.jpg

As fitted to my type r with center channel speaker below :thumbs:

Anyway it comes fully boxed and with all manuals, and more importantly all wiring, including the "brain" module and a separate Ai-net cable that is ideal for an ai-net compatible alpine amp. You will need the correct wiring connections for your zed!!

If you do a google search for this head unit it will give you all the info you need to know, as its too much too list here!!

This has a 50w x 4 output and 3 RCA outs. To make the most of this dvd player though, a good 5.1 surround sound system will bring out the best in it.

I have an Alpine MRA-D550 5.1 amp for sale as well this was over £500 new but asking £150. With the Ai-net cable this is a simple connection to the "brain" and you can daisy chain sub amps to this as well. The amp powers front and rear speakers and also a center channel speaker that will fit in the double din aperture below the head unit. Had this set up in my type r and it looked really good and suprisingly stealth.

I still have the single din center channel speaker (and thats £50 plus delivery.

P1010343.jpg

P10103281.jpg

If you need any more info and pics let me know and i'll sort it out.

Cheers.

The head unit has been sold :byebye: but the other bits are still available, got a few interested parties but nothing definite just yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...