Finally Representing

Jak

Well after being a member here for around 6 months now i thought it would be a good idea get my act together and order a club sticker - thought i'd post p a few pics as i'm really liking it! quite tempted to order up a secons for the front screen, but all in good time! :blush:

anyway, onto the pics:

2bb92b1d.jpg

34bc39df.jpg

Hope you like!

P.S. was a nightmare cleaning it today was icing up infront of me!!! And i hadnt finished cleaning when i took the photos, hence still got dirty wheels!

P.P.S. Sorry for crappy quality photos - blame the iPhone

Jak

its wonky!

I wondered who was going to be first to jump on that!

:p

could be the boat moving

Also the number Plate is just one that we took off a car we got in part exchange once - made sense to put in on a car rather than keep it on a bit of paper but it dosn't mean anything to me - and no I don't have a boat!! - I would sell it on if there is anyone on here with a boat thats interested?

its wonky!

I wondered who was going to be first to jump on that!

:p

could be the boat moving

Also the number Plate is just one that we took off a car we got in part exchange once - made sense to put in on a car rather than keep it on a bit of paper but it dosn't mean anything to me - and no I don't have a boat!! - I would sell it on if there is anyone on here with a boat thats interested?

ermmmmm....... try the lakes :) he's on here and drives a boat ......... but he's got a nice plate already .......... I think