need oil pronto!! help please

roast350z

Hello guys n girls Im after some oil not for the zeddy as that has gone as most of you already know but for my megane r26.

Problem is i would just get it online but i have it booked in for a service on thursday soo havent left enough time for postage. I require 5.5 litres of 5w40 or the better 0w40, thinking mobil1 but its not cheap at hellfrauds. Anybody now where stocks some good stuff in the essex area?? Thought id give it a try on here as meganesport are sooo slow compared to you guys :thumbs:

Hope you all had a good crimbo :teeth:

Contact OilMan. He might be able to do next day delivery.

Otherwise you'll probably have to fork out a bit more for leaving it late. :bangin:

(Good choice in car btw - a yellow R26). Amazing grip in the corners. :)

Cheers bud! I do miss the zed thou :blush:

I found out the other day that my megane was the 5th gear press car!!! this is the vid of my car being driven by Tiff!!!

I found out the other day that my megane was the 5th gear press car!!! this is the vid of my car being driven by Tiff!!!

Nicely run-in I see :lol:

:lol: yeah thats what i thought at first Colin but aparently they are run-in properly before being handed out for testing.And also they are made sure they are in tip top condition some times even tweeked up a bit to make sure they beat the compition! :teeth: I know thats what ford have done before anyway.

Nicely run-in I see :lol:

:lol: yeah thats what i thought at first Colin but aparently they are run-in properly before being handed out for testing.And also they are made sure they are in tip top condition some times even tweeked up a bit to make sure they beat the compition! :teeth: I know thats what ford have done before anyway.

I would imagine they do get 'extra' attention knowing the likely abuse they get and whilst the likes of Tiff are unlikely to cause any lasting damage some journos out there are, shall we say, lare ess kind and drivetrains can take a beating. But hopefully the cars are given a thorough check before sale. I recall someone on here discovered they had a ZED that had been a long-termer with EVO (I think it was that mag) and several years on they seemed very happy with their purchase, so enjoy yours!