Bumper staining

Digsy

I've got quite a bit of staining on my bumper (my car's a blade) around the exhausts and, strangely, above the rear number plate inside the recess. Anyone had this problem and got any ideas to remove it?

I clean the car regularly, so should I really be complaining to the stealer before I do anything myself and get accused of making matters worse?

I've got quite a bit of staining on my bumper (my car's a blade) around the exhausts and, strangely, above the rear number plate inside the recess. Anyone had this problem and got any ideas to remove it?

I clean the car regularly, so should I really be complaining to the stealer before I do anything myself and get accused of making matters worse?

I had the same on mine Digsy - came off with a claybar. :)

I had the same on mine Digsy - came off with a claybar. :)

Hmmm. Methinks it's about time I found out what one of them is...

Cheers :)

Have you been dogging again? :surrender:

WTF you on about sarnie??

Lost me too! :wacko:

Are you not aware of what dogging is? ;)

How you developed the stains!!!

Banging in the woods up against the back of your car :blush:

How you developed the stains!!!

Banging in the woods up against the back of your car :blush:

Clearly I need to get out more.... :surrender:

No , enlighten me :) with your indepth knowledge

Ask Stan Collymore :lol:

Does Stan post on here them??

No,,, he's just a weirdo who's probably into cottaging :blush:

Not really just rimming :p

And bukarki which is spelt wrong, I know :blush:

Bukaki is a proper good laugh if you can get a willing/drunk participant ;)

Ok I made the mistake of looking up these terms in wilkapedia and rather wish I hadnt bothered especially Bukake I would say cmon guys! but on this thread it could be dangerous LOL

:D:D

Yep, his username is 350zDogger :thumbs:

Nah tried the search ...it just puts me on to Sarnie :scare:

Nah tried the search ...it just puts me on to Sarnie :scare:

Would never go dogging in my zed. :yuck:

The missus' A3 maybe + it has a back seat ;)