Headunit CD Player not working ... :(

narcotix

Hey guys,

I've got the standard Nissan headunit (Non Bose) and have never experienced any problems with it until yesterday ... :headhurt:

Not sure if it's related to the cold or anything but it doesn't want to play any of the discs which are currently loaded ... and to make things worse it won't eject them either ...

When I do try it makes some noises like it's trying to do something but then just says "Please Eject" on the LCD display ....Pressing Eject does absoloutely nothing and it just keeps flashing up the message ...

Does anyone have any ideas as to what it could be or possible solutions ...

Thanks! :thumbs:

Well I tried the CD Player today as it's been a few days since the last attempt and the weather has since picked up slightly ...

It worked first time! :yahoo:

I'm gonna put it down to the cold weather as there's no other rational explanation for it ... especially since I haven't even done anything about it ...

Either way I'm glad it's sorted itself out as I didn't really want to have to spend any money on the headunit at the moment ...

:thumbs:

• 2 years later...