2002 350z

Paddymcc

Ill be looking to spend around 15k to 16k

Ive been checking the regular sites but would obviously prefer to pick up a club car if any were for sale.

I live next door to a Nissan garage but they have only got a UK model for sale and its far too expensive plus the owner of the garage and my brother had a collision in said car.

Pretty rare car here in Ireland.

• 2 months later...
How do mate. If you are still looking, i'm selling my car. I need £23K for it, no bartering! 2003 (53) with private plate (says '350'). Black, full body kit, 20" alloys, sat nav etc. etc.

Let me know,

Rich

Think you may struggle to get that as this one is also trying be sold but at £20k, and AFAIK he aint had much interest:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4055

Good luck

I've got a 6 speed manual JDM 350z, genuine 25k miles with mileage cert, in silver with no accident damage / paint and with a new mot plus 6 months tax plus 6 months parts & labour warranty for £14295. Can upgrade wheels to a set of 19" Kahns with brand new tyres for an extra grand. Give me a call on 07810 098199 if of interest to you.

Dave.

I've got a 6 speed manual JDM 350z, genuine 25k miles with mileage cert, in silver with no accident damage / paint and with a new mot plus 6 months tax plus 6 months parts & labour warranty for £14295. Can upgrade wheels to a set of 19" Kahns with brand new tyres for an extra grand. Give me a call on 07810 098199 if of interest to you.

Dave.

Are you a dealer? Pics? Kahns and ne tyres for a grand??? :surrender:

Sarnie,

I think Nick is looking offers in region of £18,500 for the above - that is a great deal for someone IMO

OOps. Fair enough. It just shows that Colesy's valuation is waaaaay too high then :wacko:

Mmmmm. When you've spent over £8000 on extras and the car is in excellent condition still, I don't believe that £23K is too much... :p

Sarnie,

I think Nick is looking offers in region of £18,500 for the above - that is a great deal for someone IMO

OOps. Fair enough. It just shows that Colesy's valuation is waaaaay too high then :wacko:

Mmmmm. When you've spent over £8000 on extras and the car is in excellent condition still, I don't believe that £23K is too much... :p

way way too much :headhurt: , you can buy 05 cars cheaper :blush:

Dave.

Are you a dealer? Pics? Kahns and ne tyres for a grand??? :surrender:

Yes, i run my own independant car biz which is a pretty big part of my life........thankfully i enjoy it!! I bought the Z for myself but i've got to get my left knee sorted very soon so i'm using my X5 as she's a tiptronic model.

I got the 19" Kahns (ex display) and brand new Avon tyres for £1020 which i thought was an awsome deal, i also got a set of 22's plus new tyres for the X5 for only £1150 so i did quite well on the deal!! I even got a VAT receipt so i can claim that back as well :teeth: .

Car will be for sale from the weekend, if anyone wants the wheels separately they'll be available at cost if not required by the purchaser of the Z.

Dave.

Sarnie,

But £8000 of extra's does not add £8000 to your car. I'd be very suprised if you got £20k for it ;)

Sarnie,

But £8000 of extra's does not add £8000 to your car. I'd be very suprised if you got £20k for it ;)

No, :doh: let the boy talk the price up. Cos when I get a 2004ST Black next year I want to still be able to sell my 2002T for no loss! :teeth:

Sarnie,

No, :doh: let the boy talk the price up. Cos when I get a 2004ST Black next year I want to still be able to sell my 2002T for no loss! :teeth:

Dream on sonny jim, your gonna lose loads even in 12 months!!! :surrender:

hold on boys, lets not get too :angry: [i tell myself!] She is a convertible you know. You can't buy those for much less than £30K as standard. I think I'll try Autotrader and also I'll post a new 'For Sale' topic with full spec and lots of pics. See what you all think then... :p

hold on boys, lets not get too :angry: [i tell myself!] She is a convertible you know. You can't buy those for much less than £30K as standard. I think I'll try Autotrader and also I'll post a new 'For Sale' topic with full spec and lots of pics. See what you all think then... :p

Good point matey! Easiest thing to remember is something is only worth what people are willing to pay.......i've got storming money for some cars yet very little more than cost for others i thought i'd do really well with.

Not really the best time of year for the rag tops but there's always someone looking for something, advertise well and hopefully reap the rewards!!

Best of luck with your sale :)

Dave.

Sarnie,

Dream on sonny jim, your gonna lose loads even in 12 months!!! :surrender:

People are advertising for much more than 13.5k so I live in hope! Well that's what I told the wife when justifying my new car.... ;):thumbs:

Convertible zed brand new £27,995:

http://www.nissan.co.uk/home/vehicles/p ... index.html

Your car is an import not a uk car. Your car does not carry the same kind of premium a uk car does ie no warranty and a vague service history etc. You are adding to the value of the car the mods you have made to it. Hardly anyone out there will want the exact same mods that you have made and value them the same as you. Nobody will buy your car for £23k :p