350Z Bose Head Unit Upgrade or MP3 adaptor

gazofcorra

Hi guys, I have only just bought my Z with the GT pack and i thought the Bose head unit would be great but first thing was a tape player :bang: then i loaded my cd's and talk about skip, if the car is cold they do not play at all, when or should i say if they do play they skip like mad, i put a cd lens cleaner through it several times with no joy.

Now i am not bothered about a multichanger as inserting 1 cd at a time suits me or do i buy one of those mp3 adaptor things as i have an ipod touch or should i buy a new head unit?

If any of you have changed your head unit, can you tell me which make and model you have as well as the price it cost and what you think of it so far.

Cheers

it is repaireable and a known fault with the Bose. We have forum discount with clarion who repair them.

I will take a look at the repair route do you have the info i need to contact clarion and any idea what the charge is for this repair as it is a known fault, BTW what is the fault.

Cheers