Nissan 350Z GT Coupe (2004)

350zzPete

Regretfully for sale is my UK supplied Gunmetal grey 350z with very low mileage, I have been the proud owner of this car from new and it has been garaged all its life. I have used the car as a weekend toy over the past year or so and unfortunately I am having to sell it due to not having the time to use it as often as i'd like.

The car was registered 15/10/04 and has tax until September 06. 5,250 miles. Usual spec:

Gunmetal Metallic Paint

18" RAYS Alloys

Brembo Brakes

BOSE 7 Speaker Stereo system

6CD Auto changer

Heated electric mirrors

Cruise control

Climate Control

Xenon Headlights

350Z floor and boot mats

Black leather seats- heated and electric

Factory fitted phone kit and entry guards.

JWT Popcharger (induction kit) and HKS rad and oil caps are the only modifications to this car; standard parts also included.

DSCF1229copy.jpg

DSCF1234copy.jpg

DSCF1241copy.jpg

DSCF1251copy.jpg

DSCF1245copy.jpg

DSCF1226copy.jpg

DSCF1240copy.jpg

DSCF1232copy.jpg

DSCF1253copy.jpg

DSCF1254copy.jpg

DSCF1222copy2.jpg

Excellent condition and very much cherished car, first to see will buy.

Balance of 3-year warranty remaining, £22650.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/91103.htm

Fingers crossed no one comes to see it as I really dont want to sell :thumbdown:

Cheers,

Pete.

My apologies, I was a member on the 'other' site before this one back in dec 2004 and then registered here when it setup and forgot my user/password. :headhurt:

I'm more of a lurker than a poster and I guess I am secretely hoping that a mod deletes this thread for breach of the rules :wacko: (goes to check rules lol) On a serious note, sorry if this is a problem and feel free to remove it :teeth:

PS. What do you think to my pics? :)

Edit: "To prevent this section from becoming a free for all and the community being swamped with members who have registered just to make a single advertising post, we have imposed a MINIMUM limit of 15 posts before you can post in this section.... "

Yup thats fair enough but do my circumstances count for anything or should I start spamming? :surrender:

My apologies, I was a member on the 'other' site before this one back in dec 2004 and then registered here when it setup and forgot my user/password. :headhurt:

I'm more of a lurker than a poster and I guess I am secretely hoping that a mod deletes this thread for breach of the rules :wacko: (goes to check rules lol) On a serious note, sorry if this is a problem and feel free to remove it :teeth:

PS. What do you think to my pics? :)

Pics are cool but I think you will be lucky to get £22650 for it!!! :surrender:

haha thanks :thumbs:

I will probably be back again with another Zed in a year or so once i've straightened my finances out :blush:

Sarnie, thanks for your feedback....what do you think is a more realistic price?

Depends on how much you really want to sell it. Your car is very similar to lots of other zeds out there. If you actually don't want to sell it keep it around that mark :thumbs:

Is there that many with such low milage? I'm sure the wife wouldn't be happy if it didn't sell!! But me on the other hand :teeth: lol

There probably ain't many with that low mileage, but most peoples main priority is price. If it was'nt, nobody would buy a JDM. I just had a quick look on the autotrader and there are dozens of cars around your price mark of similare mileage and spec. If you actually want to sell it, it has to be cheaper than all of them :thumbs:

Topic split.

Regarding THIS topic, as Pete has been a member since March, and the precedent was set recently that to assist members selling their Zed with posts less than 15, then this advertisement will be left......

He is going to get another one and come back later anyway! ;)

Very diplomatic Jacko..... That's why your a mod and not me :thumbs:

no worries we'll soon need someone to boss people around Liam :lol:

PS I thought exactly what mark thought when I saw the advert and the fact that he registered since March :)

Very diplomatic Jacko..... That's why your a mod and not me :thumbs:

no worries we'll soon need someone to boss people around Liam :lol:

PS I thought exactly what mark thought when I saw the advert and the fact that he registered since March :)

Yep it was late and I did jump straight in :blush: