UK spec gauges

Bundus

Just read a post where these got sold and I had no idea that you could just swap out the JDM ones and have mph and mpg in an instant.

Anyone got a set of these going spare?? Cash waiting!!

Slightly (massively) off topic, but I've just been checking out your MMA site and it says

As Shinsei Jutsu is a versatile art, any one can train. No matter what your age, disability or experience

Should that say ability and not disability? :teeth:

Just read a post where these got sold and I had no idea that you could just swap out the JDM ones and have mph and mpg in an instant.

Slightly (massively) off topic, but I've just been checking out your MMA site and it says

As Shinsei Jutsu is a versatile art, any one can train. No matter what your age, disability or experience

Should that say ability and not disability? :teeth:

Lol it was intentional as we had a few students who werent fully able bodied so we were trying to point out that having a disability didnt mean you couldnt train. The wording does look poor now that you mention it but we are re-doing the website as we speak and I'll make sure it gets changed.

Back to topic - Yeah I think Ersen sold his though, I missed out there.

I can help you with this mate. :thumbs:

Pm sent mate!