Got my wheels

ug45cwb

Postman brought 4 of these puppies today:

IMG_0525.jpg

Not massive fan of the centre caps. I would really like some of the plain black mesh/gauze ones I have seen a few times. Anyone know where I can get these?

Also, anyone know what these are?

IMG_0526.jpg

Last thing, these are going on eBay tomorrow unless someone wants them on here:

IMG_0522.jpg

Fronts have falken FK452's with about 5k miles on them. Rears have dunlop SP Sport MAXX on them with about 6k miles on them, very little wear. 3 of the wheels have light kerbing around the outer rim.

Can anyone recommend a local garage in Birmingham that could fit these properly? I was planning on on putting them on myself then taking them to get aligned, this business with the purple rings has put me off that idea. 4 wheels in the boot? Maybe I haven't thought this one thru :doh::headhurt:

Can anyone recommend a local garage in Birmingham that could fit these properly? I was planning on on putting them on myself then taking them to get aligned, this business with the purple rings has put me off that idea. 4 wheels in the boot? Maybe I haven't thought this one thru :doh::headhurt:

Don't be scared of the purple rings. They just go into the back of the wheels where the hub will sit. It ensures a snug fitment and so the wheels don't rattle along on the hubs. Any decent tyre place will whip them on for a small fee. :thumbs: