Thanks Paintshield

fusion350z

Just washed the car for the first time having waited 10 days after instalation. Had full bonnet, bumper, wings and mirrors done down in Grantham. Looks fantastic and can honestly reccomend you have it done.

A special thanks to Ann for all her hard work and hospitality and to Tom for guiding me through all the options.

Well to give you more peace of mind, missus had hers done when new in Nov 04 not a single stonechip or mark on the front end and only one smallone in the bonnet above the film.

The product is as good today as it was then....it does exactly what it says on the tin :thumbs: ...... and the bugs wipe off easily ....thats a bonus

I've just had the Beamer done and Joe from Grantham did a fantastic job, and it looks much more difficult and fiddly than the Zed. Thanks also to Ann and Tom for arranging at such short notice.

As far as I'm concerned every car I now buy new will have the full treatment. You also get a 10% discount for exisiting customers.

• 4 weeks later...