Import Zed for sale..... Price Lowered!!

Bluerat

Hey all

I only recently bought a Zed from Philtheforce and my story of unluckyness has been documented here:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=25979&p=377744#p377744

:bang:

Anyway i found a job but had to take a 50% pay cut and am struggling to afford the car. I also now travel double the distance that i did to get to work so you can imagine my new petrol costs :-(

Anyway i was wondering if anyone is interested in buying it off me?

The details are pretty much here

viewtopic.php?p=369028#p369028

I have serviced it, got a uk service book, repainted the front bumper(you can see the paint flaking in the link above, put 6 months tax on it, buffed out some of the scratches, added a frequency expander to the radio, put 2 new rear tyres on it, it now has around 10mnths MOT and i have put around 2k miles on it.

If anyone is interested or wants more details PM me, ive put just over £1.2k into it so im looking for around the £9.1k mark. You guys think thats about fair or not?

I'd probably put it at £9.3K on auto trader but id rather it went to someone on here as its a great car!

Am really not happy about selling it but tough times call for tough measures i guess. Instead im having to go get something like an old mk2 MR2 which will never be as good :-(. Ill probably pick one up again tbh when i get back up the corporate ladder but that may take some time.

Thanks to everyone for all their advice, its been a great site and i learnt a lot by being on here!

:byebye:

Bluerat

Hi Bluerat

I was sorry to read ur misfortune, knowing ur losing ur job and having to part with the zed must be soul destroying. Ill tell u one thing mate, i lost my job a few years back and I was a PhD chemist and i had to take the crappiest jobs i could just to get by being a security guard etc i was suicidal and my 1st marriage went pete tong too.

Dont lose heart mate it will come good again

D :thumbs:

Thanks D

I did manage to get a decent job but it may be a while before I get back up to the wage i was on which is why i have to sell up. Ill definately be back at some stage in the future, only question is when :-).

No Problem bluerat,

The country at the moment is dire and it seems at times no one gives a toss, employers tend now to make u feel ever so grateful u have a job, the whole thing sucks.

Just be cool and when the dust settles ull be zedding again

D :wave:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Bluerat.

Sorry to hear about what happened. The same thing very nearly happened to me but they offered me a transfer at the last minute. Like the others said, try and keep the faith (sorry that sounds corny) but things will pick up eventually.

I dont want to seem insensitive at all but is the car still for sale? I'm quite a way from you but it looks like a stunning car and I'd definately be interested.

Ben

Hey sorry to hear about your trouble's. I was looking to buy one in a few month as my insurance should come down, but looks like you need rid of it quick. Still for sale??

EDIT: Just spoke to my insurance company to see if i could swap this for my current car and they said I need to be over 25! **** take when I paid 1300 for the insurance which only has 5 months left! and I've been quoted £1400 on a zed for when my insurance does run out!

Well thats my dreams out the window, will have to wait a few more months!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

just a few quickies mate, does it have heated leather seats? cruise control? and what's the millage sitting on at the min.

Also i happen to drive a Mk2 MR2 at the minute and im looking to upgrade, could possibly come to some form of deal?

PM me if your interested.

Cheers