Is it PAS Belt???

ec2a350z

Morning Campers...

Please help only when cold, I start my Zed to drive 2 miles to work and every time I turn right there is a grinding whooring noise sounds as if the tyre is rubbing on the arch.

I have stoped popped bonet got missus to turn steering wheel and it does sound like the noise is coming from bottom of the engine not the driver side wheel area in my non mechanical opinion. Also noted PAS fluid is slightly low?, I have seen other posts that may suggest PAS Belt but I can't see a post which confirms this.

Noting the noise always disappears once warmed up and over the last week the noise is becoming more vicious like EEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeAaAaAhhhhhhh

PLEASE HELP AM I FU%$^ing it by driving it???

Morning Campers...

Please help only when cold, I start my Zed to drive 2 miles to work and every time I turn right there is a grinding whooring noise sounds as if the tyre is rubbing on the arch.

I have stoped popped bonet got missus to turn steering wheel and it does sound like the noise is coming from bottom of the engine not the driver side wheel area in my non mechanical opinion. Also noted PAS fluid is slightly low?, I have seen other posts that may suggest PAS Belt but I can't see a post which confirms this.

Noting the noise always disappears once warmed up and over the last week the noise is becoming more vicious like EEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeAaAaAhhhhhhh

PLEASE HELP AM I FU%$^ing it by driving it???

Yes mate probably PAS related.

Top up the fluid and adjust both belts.

Access from underneath with engine tray off. :thumbs:

You have pm.