Hello again!!

Well I'm back well sort of, just wanted to say hello and thanks to Sarnie for directing me here.

I used to be on the old 350zuk site ( not a lot ) but used to enjoy the forums and the banter on occasions. I didnt post or use the site for a while especially when the business of the 'members club' was going on and when I came back to the original site, was immediately redirected to the owners club ?!*?

Hopefully now I've found the original site I'll use it more often and contribute towards it.

Unfortunately or fortunately depending on how you look at it, it's the missus who has the 350.... and I get to use it sometimes..... but I always have to clean it!!... but then its better than washing your shirts eh?

So I'm looking forward to a site you can use all of without paying for it!! :yahoo:

Unfortunately or fortunately depending on how you look at it, it's the missus who has the 350.... and I get to use it sometimes..... but I always have to clean it!!... but then its better than washing your shirts eh?

Im in exactly the same boat :boat:

Glad you found us, and hope it comes in useful for you from time to time :thumbs:

Hey thats quick, thanks for the welcomes.. to answer

Digsy..

I drive Impreza STi8 with the prodrive mods at the mo. &

Liam's Z

Registered on the site with the user name but only did a handful of posts.

Brownie points for me again :scare:

I'll be a mod soon at this rate :thumbs:

Or maybe not :lol: