Oh baby, it was tight but it went in.....

AlexZ

Well my mate moved down to Slough a few months back, I haven't seen him in ages but we arranged to meet at Lady Bower for a spot of mountain bike yesterday... :teeth:

I've seen some road race bikes in the back of the Z, but I havent found a MBR yet... :scare:

I'm not a big rack lover although I do like Carolines design the most up to now... :thumbs:

40mins of messing about and it was in...only draw back is I had to rest the front wheel on the passanger seat (covered of course). :yahoo:

IMAG0009.jpg

alexz

I would love to see the return journey with a muddy mtb in the back of the zed :lol:

Haha, always thinking :thumbs: , I took a leather and theres a bike wash there. Most cycle centres have a hose or jet wash for you to clean the muck off...It did rain for the 5 hours we were riding and while I packed it away... :thumbdown:

Alexz

:clap: Now that is a good effort! I wouldn't like to try that at all, but I'm luck that I only live 12 miles away from the hills where we all go biking, so I just ride there and ride back.

Is this going to be a regular thing and do you reckon you can get the loading time down from 40 minutes now you know what you are doing?

:clap: Now that is a good effort! I wouldn't like to try that at all, but I'm luck that I only live 12 miles away from the hills where we all go biking, so I just ride there and ride back.

Is this going to be a regular thing and do you reckon you can get the loading time down from 40 minutes now you know what you are doing?

Haha, yeh man the time is about 3-5 mins now...longest time is waiting for the drivers seat to slide & tilt forwards. Once you have the seat in the most forward postition, just slide the bike in over the strut brace (into the front seat area) then slide the rear of the frame back under the strut brace if you get me...Bish Bash Bosh. :p

I normally ride with a mate who has a van so thats simples... :thumbs: But were needs must etc i can make it work..

Alexz