Locakable Fuel Cap

Voodoo

Thanks guys - My flaps fine :wacko: it's just that the flap's not the most secure thing even if it does lock from the inside and it'd be good to have a cool looking , locking cap maybe chrome or aluminium rather than the plastic one hiding behind the locking flap...been looking with no joy, surprised theres no aftermarket option.Argh.

Whats the point in having a nice chrome locking cap that looks good behind the plastic flap :wacko: unless you are going to remove the plastic flap :dry:

If they want to take fuel from your car they will get it what ever you do imo.

Whats the point in having a nice chrome locking cap that looks good behind the plastic flap :wacko: unless you are going to remove the plastic flap :dry:

If they want to take fuel from your car they will get it what ever you do imo.

ahh they will stop and go "ooh shiny" thus delaying them for a minute and you can catch them! chavs, simply beaten ;)

Ha ha - yes its partly me being a bit of a tart, but then its a bit like spending £££ on carbon bits decorating the engine bay and not adding anything to the car that anyone sees. At least theres a security element to a locking fuel cap (he said reaching), besides I'm a quarter chav on me dads side....