Left side speakers???

charlie_dw

Hi All

Not sure whether this is the right place to post this or if this has been asked before but here goes...

After picking up my UK 2004 GT a couple of weeks back, I have noticed that the left 3 speakers (2 front, 1 rear) seem to work fine with the radio and cassette player but do not work at all with the CD player. The right side speakers work fine all the time.

Has anyone else noticed this and perhaps had it fixed under warranty? I am a bit worried as my last car had exactly the same problem, and the only fix was a whole new head unit.

Thanks & regards

Charlie

Liam - yeah I checked all the settings and they look fine.

Dorian - thought it may have been a known issue. Couldn't find anything by searching the forums though! Do you know how the issue is fixed? Does it require a replacement head unit?

Cheers guys.

The dealer takes the unit out and you have to wait several weeks while another is sent over to be installed. So you end up driving around with no stereo for a while.

bloody hell is that true Mike ? thats appalling service , why dont they just bang a new unit in straight away??

I had the problem descibed happen to my stereo. The dealership took the whole system out and left me with no system for about a month, just a whacking great hole in the dash. They kept my CDs for a further month.

But they did it all under warranty........ which was nice :D

Guest prescience
Here t'is courtesy of Valerio

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=86

BTW, chaps I have lost my edit button :thumbdown: is this a warranty-website issue? Please correct my 'speaking' mistake above before I smash the screen in

eh?

didnt think there was an edit facility in thr technical section dorian !!

Excuse me asking, but how the fook did you know that - cos I didn't (trial and error?)

Guest prescience

Ah yes, it is a problem being back in the player's area as opposed to the member's enclosure B)

I am sure I can adjust and I won't miss the Gentlemen's excuse me :surrender::D

Guest prescience

English -> I now don't see all the cockups that occur behind the scenes (folks they are endless :D), but I can cope with that because I can express an opinion of my own :p

The 'excuse me' - well I can't translate that into English or Italian ;)

Guest prescience

Please do carry on trying to antagonise me because usuallly one would say 'I'll end up saying something that I will regret' but in my case 'I'll end up saying something that I'll enjoy' :p:lol: